<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>IMA Forums | Richard Mcadam | Activity</title>
	<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/members/a76fe1f9/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://imahealth.org/forums/members/a76fe1f9/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Richard Mcadam.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 16:51:21 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.10.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77ebc57993ea17fe7312e12e2a7ed3c7</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam replied to the discussion What Does The Data Really Say About Measles And Childhood Vaccines? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/what-does-the-data-really-say-about-measles-and-childhood-vaccines/#post-17799</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:57:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/what-does-the-data-really-say-about-measles-and-childhood-vaccines/#post-17799"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> What Does The Data Really Say About Measles And Childhood Vaccines?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Whilst reducing the number and frequency of vaccines might help, one question remains, the data suggests vaccines impair natural immunity, so, with that in mind, mothers are unlikely to be able to pass that on to their unborn child, of the child once it&#8217;s born, to my knowledge, the only ones with lifetime immunity are the unjabbed cohorts such&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34802"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/what-does-the-data-really-say-about-measles-and-childhood-vaccines/#post-17799" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7756255827b5cc00887d1c329e6dd369</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam replied to the discussion Can We Trust Public Health Again? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/can-we-trust-public-health-again/#post-17770</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 10:36:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/can-we-trust-public-health-again/#post-17770"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Can We Trust Public Health Again?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>In answer to the Question, I would say, not in it&#8217;s current form, for me, some things need to change, Doctors should have to swear to the original Hippocratic oath &#8220;First, do no harm&#8221;, clinical protocols, which prevent clinicians from using their medical expertise and intuition, to assess and treat their patients how they see fit, should&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34771"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/can-we-trust-public-health-again/#post-17770" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1fe8fd61768258604a9305fc709c92e</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam replied to the discussion 🧬 How Can Genomics Help Guide Care for Long COVID and Long Vax? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/%f0%9f%a7%ac-how-can-genomics-help-guide-care-for-long-covid-and-long-vax/#post-17743</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 15:43:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/%f0%9f%a7%ac-how-can-genomics-help-guide-care-for-long-covid-and-long-vax/#post-17743"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 🧬 How Can Genomics Help Guide Care for Long COVID and Long Vax?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>While these are clearly very important goals, there is one way more important to many who mistakenly believed the government&#8217;s propaganda, the issue I&#8217;m talking about, is how to disable the ribosome&#8217;s endless production of spike, after 5 years, a change of government, and new leadership of the various health agencies, I have yet to hear anyone&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34745"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/%f0%9f%a7%ac-how-can-genomics-help-guide-care-for-long-covid-and-long-vax/#post-17743" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e80ba68cc4cd3eec63a9ca1d71192f1</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam replied to the discussion Why Are So Many Women Struggling With Constipation? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/why-are-so-many-women-struggling-with-constipation/#post-17705</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 19:19:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/why-are-so-many-women-struggling-with-constipation/#post-17705"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Why Are So Many Women Struggling With Constipation?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>It&#8217;s not just women that&#8217;s affected, men too have this problem, as I understand it, the causes can be many and varied,  I found it useful to first learn how the body works, (physiology) ideally from a person or source from at least 50 years ago, then, if you want to remember it, research the results, why? because 50 years ago, this condition&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34701"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/why-are-so-many-women-struggling-with-constipation/#post-17705" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af4924d75c804ad931e7749828d12267</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam replied to the discussion Ivermectin: Excellent Website to Bookmark in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/ivermectin-excellent-website-to-bookmark/#post-17620</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 15:32:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/ivermectin-excellent-website-to-bookmark/#post-17620"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Ivermectin: Excellent Website to Bookmark</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I&#8217;ve been trying to source a reliable supplier of Ivermectin either based in, or can deliver to the UK, without any luck, anyone help?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d7dd52e59cbb0cda52f6d9ebf2a8482</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam replied to the discussion Saving Lives Should Not Require Permission in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/saving-lives-should-not-require-permission/#post-17560</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 16:06:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/saving-lives-should-not-require-permission/#post-17560"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Saving Lives Should Not Require Permission</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>In the UK, in my opinion, protocol introduction was, from a healthcare point of view, a terrible idea, as I understand it, it took the clinical decision making out of the hands of the healthcare provider, to keep them within the boundaries of their medical insurance requirements, what could possibly go wrong became blatantly clear, when, in&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34563"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/saving-lives-should-not-require-permission/#post-17560" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2b76ddec3dfe8214d181d4444b62878</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam replied to the discussion FDA approves updated Covid-19 vaccines in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/fda-approves-updated-covid-19-vaccines/#post-17484</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2026 21:44:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/fda-approves-updated-covid-19-vaccines/#post-17484"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> FDA approves updated Covid-19 vaccines</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>It seems it doesn&#8217;t matter what DJT,  RFK or the credible science says, some agencies are still in the pocket of pharma interests, it&#8217;s well past time for these people have to answer for their actions, accountability is long overdue. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e907cf14b851d0dee579014ebf45913f</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam replied to the discussion Measles-Associated Deaths in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/measles-associated-deaths/#post-17471</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 18:07:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/measles-associated-deaths/#post-17471"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Measles-Associated Deaths</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Assuming measles is a thing, (germ theory) A couple of things spring to mind, first, were the cases vaccine acquired? (pathogenic priming)? second, were these individuals vaccinated/part vaccinated through the childhood schedule? if yes, did that in some way downregulate natural immunity making them more susceptible to infection? until and if,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34454"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/measles-associated-deaths/#post-17471" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc2794d6f8bade701c57adfbc95a07c9</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam replied to the discussion Covid spike protein test in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/covid-spike-protein-test/#post-17458</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 09:40:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/covid-spike-protein-test/#post-17458"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Covid spike protein test</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi Helen, thanks for the reply, I&#8217;m not jabbed, but I have need for hospital treatment, which may necessitate a general aesthetic, I don&#8217;t trust doctors to abide by my instructions while I&#8217;m under, having looked at the link, it seems the only thing available is antibody tests, which I doubt will be adequate for my needs, thanks for the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34442"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/covid-spike-protein-test/#post-17458" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c06a1e34c8dec4c54533d60178187e03</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam started the discussion Covid spike protein test in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/covid-spike-protein-test/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 17:52:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/covid-spike-protein-test/">Covid spike protein test</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Does anyone know if there is a specific test to identify the presence of covid spike protein circulating?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1ca046751616e80f87c21591ef5ab19</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam replied to the discussion How do I clear acne and acne marks and prevent it? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/how-do-i-clear-acne-and-acne-marks-and-prevent-it/#post-17254</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2026 08:35:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/how-do-i-clear-acne-and-acne-marks-and-prevent-it/#post-17254"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> How do I clear acne and acne marks and prevent it?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I had terrible acne/rosacea as a kid, tried everything under the sun, nothing worked, later in life, I developed an auto immune condition, after 8 years of steroids, I was told I was chronic, not being happy with that, I did my own research, and started doing veggie smoothies, which cleared up my auto immune thing, but interestingly, as a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34303"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/how-do-i-clear-acne-and-acne-marks-and-prevent-it/#post-17254" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79b4a79044b1efc568eb46c1dac9e322</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam replied to the discussion The Carrot Story Was Wartime Propaganda in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/the-carrot-story-was-wartime-propaganda/#post-17237</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2026 15:23:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/the-carrot-story-was-wartime-propaganda/#post-17237"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> The Carrot Story Was Wartime Propaganda</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>When I was a kid in the 50&#8217;s, carrots were a staple in many meals, and very few kids needed glasses, coincidence? Who knows, but it&#8217;s well established that vitamin A is beneficial to eyesight, perhaps the veggies we produce now are not as nutrient dense as they once were, chem-trails, spring to mind.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd72f7dad27afd07332e7d0364f5c38e</guid>
				<title>Richard Mcadam replied to the discussion Live Now Trump on Childhood Vaccines in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/live-now-trump-on-childhood-vaccines/#post-17217</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Aug 2026 19:33:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/live-now-trump-on-childhood-vaccines/#post-17217"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Live Now Trump on Childhood Vaccines</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>At last, a president who is prepared to listen to, and react to the credible science from experts with no conflict of interests, perhaps not gone as far as some would like, but it&#8217;s a great start.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		