<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>IMA Forums | Tommy Blake | Activity</title>
	<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/members/7287e173/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://imahealth.org/forums/members/7287e173/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tommy Blake.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 04:20:25 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.10.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">512fccdf802787d4356f49e195a3e745</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Sen. Ron Johnson is still pursuing COVID-19 vax side effects in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/sen-ron-johnson-is-still-pursuing-covid-19-vax-side-effects/#post-17876</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 20:35:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/sen-ron-johnson-is-still-pursuing-covid-19-vax-side-effects/#post-17876"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Sen. Ron Johnson is still pursuing COVID-19 vax side effects</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I would like to encourage others to listen to Senator Ron Johnson hearing on covid stories earlier this week. The stories from families and medical professionals “are gold” in that they represent many of the details and “ways and means” when things went awry, and dark forces prevails.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Do you still have the Rumble reference, or any other&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34884"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/sen-ron-johnson-is-still-pursuing-covid-19-vax-side-effects/#post-17876" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2e2c54c4b0663f814e0f4d22b7cbd26</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion The Gelatin Question Nobody Is Asking in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/the-gelatin-question-nobody-is-asking/#post-17830</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 12:45:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/the-gelatin-question-nobody-is-asking/#post-17830"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> The Gelatin Question Nobody Is Asking</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Helen</p>
<p></p>
<p>Thank you for posing great questions out there. </p>
<p>I was diagnosed with Alpha Gal just yesterday, so this is somewhat new to me. I did listen earlier as Dr Ryan Cole and the other doctor and scientist on the Wednesday program (earlier 2026)  discussed AlphaGal, which I now need re-study. </p>
<p>In January 2021 I had the first shingles&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34835"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/the-gelatin-question-nobody-is-asking/#post-17830" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da73e97ac1e5d7833376e4caf8a52a48</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Are You Tired All The Time? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/are-you-tired-all-the-time/#post-17807</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 13:03:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/are-you-tired-all-the-time/#post-17807"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Are You Tired All The Time?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks Helen for the topic.  I will deep dive into this with listening, I too at times listen twice so I be note-worthy. </p>
<p></p>
<p>I am much aware of the hawking of products as vitamins or all kinds of creative medical product — and everyone is an expert. In all that mud and blood hawking I know that balance is important.  Just too much intense focus with&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34814"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/are-you-tired-all-the-time/#post-17807" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97117b35694c51a354549b2cbfe7654b</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Stretching – fight tumors, boost immune system in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/stretching-fight-tumors-boost-immune-system-2/#post-17469</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 15:47:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/stretching-fight-tumors-boost-immune-system-2/#post-17469"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Stretching – fight tumors, boost immune system</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks much for this common sense, and what sounds like from my scattered reading thus far, extraordinarily very helpful information for our health. </p>
<p>I work hard to lower Crp.  My heart doc always focuses on that for me, in light of my aneurysm. </p>
<p>Why don&#8217;t the smart whips in the medical side of our government prioritize locating information&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34452"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/stretching-fight-tumors-boost-immune-system-2/#post-17469" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d7af22a8adaadcd5d07a1cc9bab9588</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Did You See the 21 Minute CNN Clip in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/did-you-see-the-21-minute-cnn-clip/#post-17110</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Aug 2026 13:27:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/did-you-see-the-21-minute-cnn-clip/#post-17110"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Did You See the 21 Minute CNN Clip</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I watched this. </p>
<p>CNN is not a listener. </p>
<p>Truth not a point central to CNN. </p>
<p>Kennedy held ground, and hallelujah for that.  He is an honest player- not a manipulator.</p>
<p>Objectivity is what I seek, when we (our company) problem solve, for example, a home is settling structurally.  We explore real causes, pay attention to short term versus long term&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34139"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/did-you-see-the-21-minute-cnn-clip/#post-17110" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8a6a430d76adf1c50d46cf3e42ff276</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion How Cancer Care Is Changing in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/how-cancer-care-is-changing/#post-16591</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2026 00:38:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/how-cancer-care-is-changing/#post-16591"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> How Cancer Care Is Changing</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you Dr Marik and Dr Cole for your objectivity, and your critical testing and analyses presented in this special and bold broadcast.  </p>
<p>Your 5 year cancer study is pragmatic, and is data built on rock solid results, and even on trail-blazers before in last century whom you have pointed out.  I believe it is some 30 months into the 60&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33661"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/how-cancer-care-is-changing/#post-16591" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f962cffe2efeeb43104fbf1006d79366</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Let’s Talk About Ivermectin in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/lets-talk-about-ivermectin/#post-16372</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Jun 2026 16:18:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/lets-talk-about-ivermectin/#post-16372"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Let’s Talk About Ivermectin</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>This week’s broadcast on ivermectin was communication genius.  Thank you Dr Cole and Dr Varon.  Thank you so much for “not hawking a product”.  Hawking turns people off &#8211; you do not Hawk.</p>
<p><span>You use measured presentation with discernment &#8211; in doing so you evolve into whole body health  with TRUST &amp; ADVOCACY.  Inspiring hope to patients &amp;&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33435"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/lets-talk-about-ivermectin/#post-16372" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6985ac5808545f7ffbf8010d4fc13cf4</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Beyond Lyme: What Else Are Ticks Carrying? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/beyond-lyme-what-else-are-ticks-carrying/#post-16206</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 May 2026 12:48:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/beyond-lyme-what-else-are-ticks-carrying/#post-16206"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Beyond Lyme: What Else Are Ticks Carrying?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>This week’s Wednesday tick broadcast was exceptional. Practical, important. Easy to understand, great depth. “Thanks guys” </p>
<p>Fyi/ I had a recurring 2 1/2” to 3” like a perfect circle (pink- inflamed look- my doctors ongoing did not know cause) random appearing through the decades of my life at least since my 30’s (I am ex scout leader where I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33258"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/beyond-lyme-what-else-are-ticks-carrying/#post-16206" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bceb751585ad2121b8b3d9077b0ae4ce</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Visual/CNS effects of quality ivermectin doses 0.4m/kg+ - providers experience? in the forum Front Line Holistic Healers Network</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/front-line-holistic-healers-network/forum/discussion/visual-cns-effects-of-quality-ivermectin-doses-0-4m-kg-providers-experience/#post-16048</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2026 14:25:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/front-line-holistic-healers-network/forum/discussion/visual-cns-effects-of-quality-ivermectin-doses-0-4m-kg-providers-experience/#post-16048"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Visual/CNS effects of quality ivermectin doses 0.4m/kg+ - providers experience?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you to Dr Fredette (sp?) for comments on ivermectin. I treasure every comment from a physician on the ivermectin medicine, and all medicines multipurpose nature.</p>
<p>Pharma so closes the door on the greater good- to maintain profits as highest goal- patient care far in distance behind it- rotten ethics.</p>
<p>I believe there are medicine parameters&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33076"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/front-line-holistic-healers-network/forum/discussion/visual-cns-effects-of-quality-ivermectin-doses-0-4m-kg-providers-experience/#post-16048" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e347a615b8027f04c4a9eaa26f93ac0f</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Did You Watch The Hearing Yesterday? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/did-you-watch-the-hearing-yesterday/#post-15864</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2026 18:00:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/did-you-watch-the-hearing-yesterday/#post-15864"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Did You Watch The Hearing Yesterday?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks for your efforts. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e89e0ae7fbcc4e0af9bdb4f49d20751</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Did You Watch The Hearing Yesterday? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/did-you-watch-the-hearing-yesterday/#post-15852</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2026 21:14:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/did-you-watch-the-hearing-yesterday/#post-15852"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Did You Watch The Hearing Yesterday?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I tried to listen to, but could not access with iPhone on road trip.  I&#8217;d like to listen to even after event.</p>
<p></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7422e0e4b1f0532425992025f4f3c5c6</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Tune in Today, Show Support in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/tune-in-today-show-support/#post-15823</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Apr 2026 14:21:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/tune-in-today-show-support/#post-15823"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Tune in Today, Show Support</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you very much on heads up. These HHS Kennedy discussions are gold. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0526cc82c3f4065c6757d9e36de85d1f</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion How Much Sunlight Do You Get Daily &#38; Have You Noticed Any Health Benefits? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/how-much-sunlight-do-you-get-daily-have-you-noticed-any-health-benefits/#post-15265</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2026 11:33:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/how-much-sunlight-do-you-get-daily-have-you-noticed-any-health-benefits/#post-15265"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> How Much Sunlight Do You Get Daily &amp; Have You Noticed Any Health Benefits?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>When the temps are tranquil, I walk in woods, on hills, here and there, with my rolled mat.</p>
<p><span>And then,</span></p>
<p>when I have perfect sunny spot, I&#8217;ll unroll and just lay on the mat in the leaves most anywhere.</p>
<p>Sometimes I&#8217;ll nap off,</p>
<p></p>
<p>I do like my little breaks in life in the woods.</p>
<p>To me &#8211; it reminds me &#8211; of the tranquility of reading poetry in&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32219"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/how-much-sunlight-do-you-get-daily-have-you-noticed-any-health-benefits/#post-15265" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a86e24625094d6abbcca8a8fbc103b4</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Are You Sure Your Heart is Healthy? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/are-you-sure-your-heart-is-healthy/#post-15172</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2026 20:51:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/are-you-sure-your-heart-is-healthy/#post-15172"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Are You Sure Your Heart is Healthy?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you for the “Know your Numbers” Discussion last night.  Can’t wait to further digest this discussion.  </p>
<p>This is <span>so relevant &#8211; pretty astounding is a better description. </span></p>
<p><span>Bless the 2 men who have invested wisely of their life skills, for decades, to help their fellow man, as they kept digging and testing.</span></p>
<p><span>There are going to be so many&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32118"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/are-you-sure-your-heart-is-healthy/#post-15172" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c674997379b6f2a776b3e58eb4f5619c</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion COVID treatment: Ivermectin and new visual symptoms - Advice needed in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/covid-treatment-ivermectin-and-new-visual-symptoms-advice-needed/#post-15149</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Feb 2026 14:03:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/covid-treatment-ivermectin-and-new-visual-symptoms-advice-needed/#post-15149"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> COVID treatment: Ivermectin and new visual symptoms - Advice needed</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Tagging into my last text here. I had flu hit me (hard) Saturday (chills, no smell or taste, shaking) with fever 101+ by Sunday. I have had sore throat last week prior to.  I took (triple dose- I call it the hospital dose) 3x of my .2mg/kg Saturday, Sunday, and yesterday Monday when I broken my fever yesterday afternoon.</p>
<p>I am (pleasantly) wore&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32090"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/covid-treatment-ivermectin-and-new-visual-symptoms-advice-needed/#post-15149" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c83de53e29327e59aab89d216cb6589a</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion COVID treatment: Ivermectin and new visual symptoms - Advice needed in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/covid-treatment-ivermectin-and-new-visual-symptoms-advice-needed/#post-15135</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Feb 2026 03:00:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/covid-treatment-ivermectin-and-new-visual-symptoms-advice-needed/#post-15135"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> COVID treatment: Ivermectin and new visual symptoms - Advice needed</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have used ivermectin .2mg/kg 1x or 2x weekly, &amp; when really sick a few times daily even a couple pills (compounded) until my sickness of cold or flu or covid subsides. (Yes take a few days after symptoms subside).  I have used consistently since early 2021, using a doctor recommended by IMA, per IMA protocols working always to be proactive.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32076"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/covid-treatment-ivermectin-and-new-visual-symptoms-advice-needed/#post-15135" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe319f0cf6fa0e83f73c51be2ecfaf89</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion A Clue Why More Doctors Did Not Stand Up?? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/a-clue-why-more-doctors-did-not-stand-up/#post-14543</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Jan 2026 19:18:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/a-clue-why-more-doctors-did-not-stand-up/#post-14543"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> A Clue Why More Doctors Did Not Stand Up??</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Ima had a broadcast of a medical large international doctor meeting conference in Brazil within last couple years, one of the IMA Wednesday broadcasts. </p>
<p>The Brazilian doctors had the threat of $10,000 fines and more for any internet emails, texts, threads of any manner disagreeing with Brazilian governments medical policies.  For some reason&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31522"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/a-clue-why-more-doctors-did-not-stand-up/#post-14543" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79518230b5e104b0c925adae8233d6dd</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Men’s Hair Loss &#38; Body Image in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/mens-hair-loss-body-image/#post-14174</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Dec 2025 17:28:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/mens-hair-loss-body-image/#post-14174"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Men’s Hair Loss &amp; Body Image</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Another good topic of 100’s of them.  I have had low thyroid, for 20 years, still now- very stable- normalized with med.  (I wondered if a natural med may be better- I haven’t explored that- my endochronologist  would not be interested- he is kind of a pharma guy.  As I converse he is nice but stops the conversation as he has 1.8 minutes on&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31290"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/mens-hair-loss-body-image/#post-14174" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55116388148392c625d2d57b1a7505a0</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion 2025 Was a Big Year …Because of You 💙 in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/2025-was-a-big-year-because-of-you-%f0%9f%92%99/#post-14133</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Dec 2025 17:55:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/2025-was-a-big-year-because-of-you-%f0%9f%92%99/#post-14133"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 2025 Was a Big Year …Because of You 💙</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I so respect the forthright nature, the bravery, the essence of do no harm, that all of you professionals carry forth within the IMA organization.  Such a blessing.  </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f6304c5684451723aaa98b67b4d0059</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Prostate Cancer in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/prostate-cancer/#post-13747</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Dec 2025 21:45:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/prostate-cancer/#post-13747"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Prostate Cancer</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I call the AI data “interpretative data”.  Maybe it has value- but—— </p>
<p>In my opinion, don’t <span>we dare not involve medical experts &#8211; however- where are they who are unbiased?  Who are true “do no harm” doctors?</span></p>
<p>The “starving cancer” presentation Wednesday was most hope inspiring for me, and hopefully beyond me to friends and community here and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30800"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/prostate-cancer/#post-13747" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f64f47ef80c36ecf5a8eb835db86a460</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Data Keeps Shining a Light on COVID-Shot Side Effects in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/data-keeps-shining-a-light-on-covid-shot-side-effects/#post-13489</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Nov 2025 17:36:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/data-keeps-shining-a-light-on-covid-shot-side-effects/#post-13489"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Data Keeps Shining a Light on COVID-Shot Side Effects</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you for the comments of the sick folks in church.  My church is pummeled with the same. Yes what doctor would administer the shots- there has bound to be doctor awareness. </p>
<p>I am in the stewardship committee, after 4 years I almost wish I could unsee all that I see.  Stewardship is connected to awareness of mission, donation inflow&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30566"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/data-keeps-shining-a-light-on-covid-shot-side-effects/#post-13489" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d7e9b75ab59bd6d42c5cae2979dbc0c</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Ivermectin Hydroxychloroquine Studies in the forum Front Line Holistic Healers Network</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/front-line-holistic-healers-network/forum/discussion/ivermectin-hydroxychloroquine-studies/#post-13265</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Nov 2025 19:17:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/front-line-holistic-healers-network/forum/discussion/ivermectin-hydroxychloroquine-studies/#post-13265"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Ivermectin Hydroxychloroquine Studies</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Good day. </p>
<p></p>
<p>I am not a holistic healer, in any way. </p>
<p>I am a remodeler of homes, education at Va Tech with BS in Building Construction in school of Architecture.  No background in medicine.  But I now know medicine, I’ve learned.</p>
<p><span>I am detailed, high math geek, a prolific paper &amp; online reader, &amp; I care very much &#8211; for “my fellow man</span><span>.”</span></p>
<p><span>I perform&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30370"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/front-line-holistic-healers-network/forum/discussion/ivermectin-hydroxychloroquine-studies/#post-13265" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58a2dce478ff19ae524af7e8e0a0bb43</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion ❤️‍🔥We’ve launched the IMA Cancer Hub! in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/coming-soon-the-ima-cancer-resource-hub/#post-12900</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Oct 2025 12:45:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/coming-soon-the-ima-cancer-resource-hub/#post-12900"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> ❤️‍🔥We’ve launched the IMA Cancer Hub!</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Dear Dr Marik &amp; Dr Kory, this morning post-release of Cancer hub,</p>
<p>“Thank you &amp; bless you (from my dad, army vet, in heaven) dearly” for both of you fighting fearlessly at the beach, a D Day event, you both coming ashore- battling, “blazing your guns” just 5 or so years ago.  A mighty event in history.  </p>
<p>Dad is smiling &amp; rooting for you from&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30003"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/coming-soon-the-ima-cancer-resource-hub/#post-12900" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54236d7366d45779e1ea7650245bc301</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion ❤️‍🔥We’ve launched the IMA Cancer Hub! in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/coming-soon-the-ima-cancer-resource-hub/#post-12656</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Oct 2025 11:32:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/coming-soon-the-ima-cancer-resource-hub/#post-12656"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> ❤️‍🔥We’ve launched the IMA Cancer Hub!</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Being proactive with any pre-cancer steps, or pro-active steps  into our lifestyles.</p>
<p>My wife had cancer scare of stomach last year / earlier this year, painful gerd proceeded since she lost her dad &amp; sister within 2 days of each passing some 8 years ago- a shock.  The gerd started badly after her loss, from then to present. Her stomach had&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29802"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/coming-soon-the-ima-cancer-resource-hub/#post-12656" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41381674b494c2545ffe1868455e88bf</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion ❤️‍🔥We’ve launched the IMA Cancer Hub! in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/coming-soon-the-ima-cancer-resource-hub/#post-12633</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Oct 2025 15:51:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/coming-soon-the-ima-cancer-resource-hub/#post-12633"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> ❤️‍🔥We’ve launched the IMA Cancer Hub!</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Important disclosure-  I am not affiliated with IMA in any way except that I am one of all the folks around the world who read and use their products, from time to time I contribute a little bit financially.</p>
<p>I am one who has benefitted from the medical advice as have been my friends &amp; community, with my eyes awakened around 2021 or so,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29787"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/coming-soon-the-ima-cancer-resource-hub/#post-12633" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d241fee6bc98b5f93649b256963a91e1</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion ❤️‍🔥We’ve launched the IMA Cancer Hub! in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/coming-soon-the-ima-cancer-resource-hub/#post-12632</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Oct 2025 14:18:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/coming-soon-the-ima-cancer-resource-hub/#post-12632"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> ❤️‍🔥We’ve launched the IMA Cancer Hub!</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I want to say thank you to the hope inspiring Cancer Care &amp; numerous golden nuggets &#8211; the cancer booklets.  The glorious microbiome gut heath, the gerd booklet, and on it goes.  This was on my mind before I saw this thread.</p>
<p>When folks increase their Vit D to proper levels,  when they know traditional cancer care is “on its face in the dirt”  as&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29786"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/coming-soon-the-ima-cancer-resource-hub/#post-12632" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b3a73dda90253a26086dd3c93e7e3e1</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-12220</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Oct 2025 19:15:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-12220"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Also, when a person has the Cancer Care book to give to another person, (sometimes I hand to them, other times I direct Amazon ship <span>to them) who is usually their sick friend, I suggest to look at it yourself for pro-active tips before handing it over.  The answer often is “I don’t have cancer.  I do to want to look at that”.</span></p>
<p><span>I get blocked on&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29469"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-12220" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">715e68425fd98be848ea24bd38b958cd</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-12219</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Oct 2025 17:36:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-12219"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Is there data out there, available to myself (and others), which is actuarial accurate data from actuarial firms which shows death from cancer “yearly” from 2020 on?  Or insurance firms??</p>
<p>Non-government data.</p>
<p>I could use as a tool, in my promotion of “Cancer Care”. Thanks much, for any leads on this. </p>
<p>Also, is there a time table <span>of possible&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29468"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-12219" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cd3d0ed4229795ce7f9c69b911b3c89</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion 🗓️ Stage 4 to Remission: How Can Integrative Oncology Rewrite the Odds? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/%f0%9f%97%93%ef%b8%8f-stage-4-to-remission-can-integrative-oncology-rewrite-the-odds/#post-12050</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Sep 2025 15:42:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/%f0%9f%97%93%ef%b8%8f-stage-4-to-remission-can-integrative-oncology-rewrite-the-odds/#post-12050"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 🗓️ Stage 4 to Remission: How Can Integrative Oncology Rewrite the Odds?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have listened to 95% of your Wednesday doctor broadcasts since you started 4 or 5 years back.  </p>
<p>//This broadcast is going to wake up the world, as it is &#8220;like a comeback from the Pearl Harbor bombing attack&#8221;.  </p>
<p>The clarity, the honesty of this broadcast- the genius (God given) of Dale,  the patient himself, not giving up, as you at IMA have&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29317"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/%f0%9f%97%93%ef%b8%8f-stage-4-to-remission-can-integrative-oncology-rewrite-the-odds/#post-12050" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e850288b26a204adc04ab32d7e324c84</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Sept 27 Support Rally for RFK,Jr in Virginia? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/sept-27-support-rally-for-rfkjr-in-virginia/#post-11911</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Sep 2025 12:38:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/sept-27-support-rally-for-rfkjr-in-virginia/#post-11911"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Sept 27 Support Rally for RFK,Jr in Virginia?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I and my bride would very much like to support HHS Kennedy in any endeavor he is part of, including a Virginia support rally. Just let me know any details, sounds like he is on a blanket touring effort.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34c105d61384cfcb94c0c47ab9e973d3</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11895</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Sep 2025 12:22:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11895"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Keven, in another blog, said his wife passed last night, from cancer, and he thanked the folks on the blog for staying in touch last 15 months.  He said his son is 8 and telling him mom won’t come home is tough. Said to be mindful for them, said he was a farmer, and everything around him on his farm causes cancer. </p>
<p>My comment- chemical companies&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29193"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11895" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e26d5e89457e4c24d501531734ff14a</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11890</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Sep 2025 19:11:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11890"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Couple things, general comments-</p>
<p>1) A tweak- I think Cancer Care may be able to with the smallest effort be retitled towards Cancer Prevention &amp; Cancer Care. It is somewhat largely focused in that direction now- if one digs into the reading of Cancer and then sees the proactive measures that are likely obvious to most.  </p>
<p>(Note * Cancer Care&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29187"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11890" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3dd369cbef50839839b2f9356b9fc74d</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11852</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Sep 2025 12:08:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11852"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I think much of our successes in these difficult problem solving areas of HHS, Cancer-care logistics &amp; progress updates, long COVID acknowledgement &amp; solution findings, and so on is rooted in our Grace enhanced personal passions. </p>
<p>As each of us goes through our personal up and downs of life, all of us have been in midst of deep fog and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29161"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11852" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ecf4643f462767db42c3d935cbee696</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11843</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Sep 2025 13:21:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11843"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Helen- I look forward to that cancer hub. (let me know if I can help, like early proofing of the hub) I am well read on much of your cancer writings, which is my current higher focus,  Covid being my late focus, to the point I am trying to expand my own universe of scientific discovery in the effort that I may contribute anything at all,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29154"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11843" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36dd675e187eb4de0108a2802b7f502a</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11820</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Sep 2025 15:13:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11820"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Approach to Repurposed Drugs in Patients with Cancer</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>To report.  My 2nd cousin passed 2 weeks ago skin cancer that first showed as a fussy place on her thigh just prior to 2020.  I had mentioned her struggles in past blog post on this site. She had just turned 36, was not vaccinated. She doggedly trusted her cancer doctors, and I think that was misfortune.  She was hesitant to try Dr Marik’s&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29140"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/approach-to-repurposed-drugs-in-patients-with-cancer/#post-11820" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">279a90a499dd6324541cf45ddf23f76a</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion A Young Family Lost Their Dad Today in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/a-young-family-lost-their-dad-today/#post-11738</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Sep 2025 18:32:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/a-young-family-lost-their-dad-today/#post-11738"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> A Young Family Lost Their Dad Today</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>— and I pray, and I strongly believe, there will be a million Charlie Kirk’s arising from the mud blood and tears among us.   May the seeding of Goodwill be endemic in our bones.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fbc868dc55a33acad33090cdd54f3cc</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Do You Agree? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/do-you-agree/#post-11520</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Sep 2025 14:53:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/do-you-agree/#post-11520"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Do You Agree?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>The CDC doesn’t give “a rat’s begonia” (old saying with my dads carpenters 50 years ago- meaning utter disdain and derelict) about us, and their inner preference is that we die, and that their power and lustful cash flow not be intercepted globally. </p>
<p>My dad, a 2nd day at D-Day Normandy Beach would attest. He talked to me ongoing and at times&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28890"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/do-you-agree/#post-11520" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cdbeed21c3f01d0907c3f5a79579422</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Do Not Fall For It! in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/do-not-fall-for-it/#post-11167</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Aug 2025 12:42:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/do-not-fall-for-it/#post-11167"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Do Not Fall For It!</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you for this most helpful info. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6239177653e841b190f5d9716d9dd8e</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Concession with Pharma&#039;s cancer treatments, greatly bothersome in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/concession-with-pharmas-cancer-treatments-greatly-bothersome/#post-11044</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Aug 2025 17:28:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/concession-with-pharmas-cancer-treatments-greatly-bothersome/#post-11044"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Concession with Pharma's cancer treatments, greatly bothersome</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks to all. I will reflect on this and get back, it is so important &amp; timely.</p>
<p>I have multiple acquaintances and friends currently in a downward slope with cancer. I have easily lost 60 folks in last 2 years in my community, most likely cancer due to vax not covid. That is a quick comment, I believe is 80% true.</p>
<p>I was wondering though,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28488"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/concession-with-pharmas-cancer-treatments-greatly-bothersome/#post-11044" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4866db35280904ed6ae37f1e695b7c92</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Concession with Pharma&#039;s cancer treatments, greatly bothersome in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/concession-with-pharmas-cancer-treatments-greatly-bothersome/#post-11024</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Jul 2025 16:10:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/concession-with-pharmas-cancer-treatments-greatly-bothersome/#post-11024"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Concession with Pharma's cancer treatments, greatly bothersome</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>&#8220;brainwashed that Dr Kory, Dr Marek Cancer Care do not exist as viable treatment&#8221;</p>
<p>(correct my error)</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6586b9bb18322909ff1deae6f6962cf8</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake started the discussion Concession with Pharma&#039;s cancer treatments, greatly bothersome in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/concession-with-pharmas-cancer-treatments-greatly-bothersome/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Jul 2025 16:08:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/concession-with-pharmas-cancer-treatments-greatly-bothersome/">Concession with Pharma's cancer treatments, greatly bothersome</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>It is greatly bothersome to me, just a layperson trying to uplift my community, as I see this one person, an acquaintance of mine, who has newly diagnosed Pelvic cancer stage 3 age 78 to 80. She said &#8220;ok I&#8217;ll just go on hospice, I don&#8217;t want but the most minimal cancer treatments&#8221;, so she is conceding to Pharma&#8217;s traditional approach. She is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28475"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/concession-with-pharmas-cancer-treatments-greatly-bothersome/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58339c3fe9c681e6e6ca1d4ee4ef16ef</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion 4 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Cancer Risk: Dr. Paul Marik in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/4-easy-ways-to-reduce-your-cancer-risk-dr-paul-marik/#post-10514</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Jun 2025 14:47:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/4-easy-ways-to-reduce-your-cancer-risk-dr-paul-marik/#post-10514"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 4 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Cancer Risk: Dr. Paul Marik</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Much to think about walking in my woods. (spider webs quickly spin and criss- cross my trail). </p>
<p>The integrity piece of Dr Marik, in this article with his simple but profound cancer preventative recommendations is what I see as a high &amp; dominant tool of Dr Marik, and IMA. With integrity he is leapfrogged with passion of his God given talent, to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28013"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/4-easy-ways-to-reduce-your-cancer-risk-dr-paul-marik/#post-10514" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ffbc9dc613968e1753e715d4477c1a2a</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion 4 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Cancer Risk: Dr. Paul Marik in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/4-easy-ways-to-reduce-your-cancer-risk-dr-paul-marik/#post-10410</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jun 2025 02:29:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/4-easy-ways-to-reduce-your-cancer-risk-dr-paul-marik/#post-10410"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 4 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Cancer Risk: Dr. Paul Marik</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Just back from night time 30 min walk. Rain today earlier so humid (&amp; sweating) and nature is alive. I just use my little flashlight at ground, don’t shine it around. The bullfrogs are dominant at waters edge.  Yesterday a fox saw me from 100 feet away so he ran but then stopped between 2 bush like low trees and just peeked at me for a minute or&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27914"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/4-easy-ways-to-reduce-your-cancer-risk-dr-paul-marik/#post-10410" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20488aba3e053bcc79deb57d403c9783</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion 4 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Cancer Risk: Dr. Paul Marik in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/4-easy-ways-to-reduce-your-cancer-risk-dr-paul-marik/#post-10168</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 May 2025 12:47:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/4-easy-ways-to-reduce-your-cancer-risk-dr-paul-marik/#post-10168"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 4 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Cancer Risk: Dr. Paul Marik</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Morning,</p>
<p>Yes I walk hills, but small ones. It’s only a recent habit in regularity, so I used the name  to inspire myself, to not drop my guard on regular hill climbing. I walk in my own back yard in central Virginia. I’m like 700 feet (horizontal measure) from a pond in the woods and I have a couple trails I’ve created down to edge of pond. One&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27714"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/4-easy-ways-to-reduce-your-cancer-risk-dr-paul-marik/#post-10168" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d211ea630e324ce45357347900ba223</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion 4 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Cancer Risk: Dr. Paul Marik in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/4-easy-ways-to-reduce-your-cancer-risk-dr-paul-marik/#post-10100</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2025 12:23:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/4-easy-ways-to-reduce-your-cancer-risk-dr-paul-marik/#post-10100"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 4 Easy Ways to Reduce Your Cancer Risk: Dr. Paul Marik</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Per this 5 star Dr Marik interview this is grounds for “Manhattan Project” to discover cure and work around for obvious (massive cancer assault on the world- on our brothers and sisters everywhere) cancer, which is in course, along with other vax (&amp; non vax, though vax may be higher cause) maladies (injured hearts, etc).</p>
<p>Cancer “cooking” for&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27663"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/4-easy-ways-to-reduce-your-cancer-risk-dr-paul-marik/#post-10100" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9f124697d4e12d05962576d7093ccce</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake started the discussion True evil, dark &#38; intentional in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/true-evil-dark-intentional/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 May 2025 12:40:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/true-evil-dark-intentional/">True evil, dark &amp; intentional</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Early this morning I sit reading, &amp; Dr Marik’s Cancer Care book sits alongside, a new copy 2nd edition.  A genius of a book. It’s ready to be dispatched to a new owner &#8211; someone impaled by cancer.  Someone I have yet to meet.</p>
<p>A few years back Dr Marik was administering brilliant care to patients, life saving care, in the hospital in Virginia.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27300"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/true-evil-dark-intentional/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">503dcec3b250f7afb8c3d3dec140f7ae</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion How to increase lymphocytes in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/how-to-increase-lymphocytes/#post-9582</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Apr 2025 21:56:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/how-to-increase-lymphocytes/#post-9582"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> How to increase lymphocytes</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I am a lay person, a carpenter/bookkeeper/builder/building designer..  I know next to nothing as to lymphocytes, but a few things I know complements of a very wise and seasoned technician who I befriended and who has experience in the lab of a large hospital in the USA.</p>
<p>Before I dig in -thank you to the discussions above which have references,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27194"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/how-to-increase-lymphocytes/#post-9582" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbec52d520d30a67419ad2f638770de8</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion 💬 What’s one fitness habit that has made a real difference in your life? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/%f0%9f%92%ac-whats-one-fitness-habit-that-has-made-a-real-difference-in-your-life/#post-9013</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Apr 2025 18:04:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/%f0%9f%92%ac-whats-one-fitness-habit-that-has-made-a-real-difference-in-your-life/#post-9013"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 💬 What’s one fitness habit that has made a real difference in your life?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>In the year before Covid I had first time scan of my heart, and first time aneurism (4.2 cm) was found. </p>
<p>So then I was with that plus being diabetic <span>( my A1C was 10.0 found 5 years ago after a rotten lawsuit I was involved with &#8211; it took deep resources from my wife and I).  I was 66 years old then. My long term doctor said stress caused my&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26796"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/%f0%9f%92%ac-whats-one-fitness-habit-that-has-made-a-real-difference-in-your-life/#post-9013" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33dd21fd5f5b1043a5112f328c29d011</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Viral induced Asthma and Ivermectin in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/viral-induced-asthma-and-ivermectin/#post-8475</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Mar 2025 01:14:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/viral-induced-asthma-and-ivermectin/#post-8475"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Viral induced Asthma and Ivermectin</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I wanted to report, as i had left lengthy dialogue on ivermectin on this blog, and my asthma/allergies that all is continuing to be not an issue, same as in my blog.  Note- I am outdoors a lot- piddling in dirt, carpentry, walking, cleaning up woods, just all kinds of outside &#8211; I am not much on TV and such.  I mentioned that nitrates have been&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26305"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/viral-induced-asthma-and-ivermectin/#post-8475" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45a92f254ebfbaafb8e9708d6f18e2b8</guid>
				<title>Tommy Blake replied to the discussion Japan issues dire warnings for the ‘Covid Vaccinated in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/japan-issues-dire-warnings-for-the-covid-vaccinated/#post-7173</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Jan 2025 02:58:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/japan-issues-dire-warnings-for-the-covid-vaccinated/#post-7173"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Japan issues dire warnings for the ‘Covid Vaccinated</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Bless, to the highest level, Japan’s transparency.  </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		