<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>IMA Forums | discvrhealth | Activity</title>
	<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/members/d0626102/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://imahealth.org/forums/members/d0626102/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for discvrhealth.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 03:11:21 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.10.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a49542d150ff36909e24137515425e10</guid>
				<title>discvrhealth replied to the discussion MAHA, Mike Tyson Super Bowl Ad in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/maha-mike-tyson-super-bowl-ad/#post-14861</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Feb 2026 19:38:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/maha-mike-tyson-super-bowl-ad/#post-14861"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> MAHA, Mike Tyson Super Bowl Ad</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I think it&#8217;s a deflection from the REAL problem.  I used to think  eating whole food was the best way to achieve good health and prevent chronic disease. </p>
<p> I&#8217;ve since learned (mostly due to the wisdom of Sasha Latypova) that vaccines are responsible for most of the chronic disease in our nation.  Sasha herself lived in a nation where she&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31813"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/maha-mike-tyson-super-bowl-ad/#post-14861" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">895abbfea79698b5c000b96ab564dce0</guid>
				<title>discvrhealth replied to the discussion Vitamin D in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/vitamin-d/#post-12107</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Sep 2025 13:35:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/vitamin-d/#post-12107"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Vitamin D</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I take 50,000 IU Vitamin D 4 days/week along with Vitamin K2.  This is prescribed by my doctor in order to support my immune system due to a diagnosis of rhabdomyosarcoma in the uterus.  Had tumor tissue removed (hysterectomy) in July and am now free of any cancer cells anywhere in the body. </p>
<p>Very important to test Ca (calcium) and PTH&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29371"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/vitamin-d/#post-12107" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ea91bd1e8a3f65b846c3d3fa6cb7f34</guid>
				<title>discvrhealth replied to the discussion A U Turn by Facebook? in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/a-u-turn-by-facebook/#post-6828</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2025 16:41:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/a-u-turn-by-facebook/#post-6828"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> A U Turn by Facebook?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>As a grandmother, I know it is VERY important to teach grandchildren (didn&#8217;t know this as clearly when I was a mother) what &#8220;I&#8217;m sorry&#8221; really means.  Children just say the words all the time because it gets the parent, teacher, adult off their back.  I tell my grandchildren that an apology must be sincere because those words also mean &#8220;I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24896"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/a-u-turn-by-facebook/#post-6828" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3fc9c98327d5e5380b327cca6f33aea</guid>
				<title>discvrhealth earned 5 Community Points: 5 Community Points for joining a group</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/news-feed/p/5097/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Feb 2024 22:19:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5 Community Points for joining a group</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		