<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>IMA Forums | Julia Masellis | Activity</title>
	<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/members/0dc8d063/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://imahealth.org/forums/members/0dc8d063/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Julia Masellis.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:11:30 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.10.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb45d19737183c3eded6ef1c2d2c7798</guid>
				<title>Julia Masellis replied to the discussion West Nile Virus in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/west-nile-virus/#post-17862</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 02:46:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/west-nile-virus/#post-17862"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> West Nile Virus</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you! I so appreciate the help!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36e1de87976632b5e668743fd479e9c8</guid>
				<title>Julia Masellis replied to the discussion West Nile Virus in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/west-nile-virus/#post-17831</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 13:26:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/west-nile-virus/#post-17831"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> West Nile Virus</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you both for the good information! I have passed this on to my friend. He lives near Denver, so it seems like he should be able to find a functional medicine doctor who is willing to help.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">486a4163816d638b690476d10ce779e6</guid>
				<title>Julia Masellis started the discussion West Nile Virus in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/west-nile-virus/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 00:57:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/west-nile-virus/">West Nile Virus</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello, I followed the FLCCC during Covid and was so happy to find I was not the only one who didn’t want to go along with the program!</p>
<p>I have a friend who was diagnosed recently with neuro invasive West Nile Virus. He has apparently been in and out of the hospital several times in the past few weeks. Of course there are no treatments…. Does&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34821"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/west-nile-virus/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		