<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>IMA Forums | Dr. Werling | Activity</title>
	<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/members/f8b0c1d7/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://imahealth.org/forums/members/f8b0c1d7/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Dr. Werling.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:12:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.10.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">861fb5b5af44577ca1ec937db9ed35bb</guid>
				<title>Dr. Werling replied to the discussion Ivermectin Looking for Tennessee or any NON-RX states Shipping in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/ivermectin-looking-for-tennessee-or-any-non-rx-states-shipping/#post-17842</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 20:10:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/ivermectin-looking-for-tennessee-or-any-non-rx-states-shipping/#post-17842"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Ivermectin Looking for Tennessee or any NON-RX states Shipping</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I&#8217;d be cautious about any laws of shipping Rx across state lines.  I&#8217;m not a troll, just wouldn&#8217;t want people to get in trouble.  Vet pastes have unlisted ingredients that may be ok for animals yet dangerous for humans.  With the internet, there may be a Doc that can Rx it (sorry, I don&#8217;t do telemed)  Best of luck</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		