<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>IMA Forums | Pamela Gillingham | Activity</title>
	<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/members/8fc1125e/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://imahealth.org/forums/members/8fc1125e/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Pamela Gillingham.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 02:05:21 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.10.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d3087a38bf86d5a38dce440bf12a52f</guid>
				<title>Pamela Gillingham replied to the discussion A Lyme Vaccine Push in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/a-lyme-vaccine-push/#post-16725</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jul 2026 21:35:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/a-lyme-vaccine-push/#post-16725"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> A Lyme Vaccine Push</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I would truly love to know the answer to this too! Because at this point, I don’t trust any of them!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e407c5aeec15c77767962699774a9c8</guid>
				<title>Pamela Gillingham posted an update in the group Public Forum: Just reposting this again in hopes of some intel&#x1f64f;&#x1f3fc;Hi! I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/news-feed/p/17273/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Sep 2024 22:24:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just reposting this again in hopes of some intel&#x1f64f;&#x1f3fc;</p>
<p>Hi! I hope this question is ok to ask here. I am planning to travel to Africa next year for the first time. I am certain there will be vaccines required or suggested in order to enter. Given that my gut feeling is to now not trust any vaccine, I wondered if anyone could weigh in on what might&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17273"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/news-feed/p/17273/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">956706d6ddddf7ddd793216de1715bb9</guid>
				<title>Pamela Gillingham started the discussion Vaccines for overseas travel in the forum General</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/vaccines-for-overseas-travel/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jun 2024 03:05:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/vaccines-for-overseas-travel/">Vaccines for overseas travel</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi! I hope this question is ok to ask here. I am planning to travel to Africa next year for the first time. I am certain there will be vaccines required or suggested in order to enter. Given that my gut feeling is to now not trust any vaccine, I wondered if anyone could weigh in on what might be safe/acceptable to comply with? Or is there a way&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15951"><a href="https://imahealth.org/forums/groups/public-forum/forum/discussion/vaccines-for-overseas-travel/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47ce2ee35d64bcb1d8122e2ffc789785</guid>
				<title>pammyg7 earned 5 Community Points: 5 Community Points for creating a new topic (limited to 1 per day)</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/news-feed/p/15950/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jun 2024 03:05:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5 Community Points for creating a new topic (limited to 1 per day)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">776f694be693c32a7a7e7e1c9d672ef5</guid>
				<title>pammyg7 earned 5 Community Points: 5 Community Points for daily visiting the website [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://imahealth.org/forums/news-feed/p/15948/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jun 2024 02:53:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5 Community Points for daily visiting the website (limited to 1 per day)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		